Two Dragons International. (“Company”), created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your online privacy. This Privacy Statement discloses our information gathering and disseminating practices for the Company Website.
General Use of This Website. Company continually seeks to improve the quality of our products and services so that we may better meet your needs. As part of this process, Company collects information from our customers as well as data regarding your usage of this website. This information is used in the following ways:
- By Company – Company may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to Company (such as your name, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address, product preferences and other similar types of information specific to you) to statistically analyze website usage and to improve product offerings. In addition, Company may use your email address, mailing address, phone or fax number to contact you regarding comments that you may have provided or information that you actively requested from Company. Further, Company may be required to disclose personally identifiable information by compulsion of law, such as a court or administrative order, regulation, search warrant or subpoena or discovery request.
- Company may also provide third parties with aggregate information regarding users of the website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique page requests, unique users of our website and aggregate information on the types of the activities such users conducted while on our website. This aggregate information will not contain personal information that can be used to individually identify you.
- By Third Parties – Company provides no personally identifiable information about you collected through the website to any third party without your consent. Further, without your consent, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that no third party will contact you using personally identifiable information you gave to us through the website.
What Type of Information is Collected?
- If you choose to reach us through the Contact Us page of the website, you may be asked to provide such information as your name, address, email address, telephone and fax number, business name, business address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number. You may also be asked certain questions about you and/or your business, which will help Company to better meet your needs and respond to your inquiries on various Company products and services.
- In addition to the above information, Company may also collect information in the form of cookies. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit the site. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that identifies your computer to the website. But cookies can only identify you as a unique, but anonymous, user of the website unless you choose to submit information about yourself.
- Security for Personally Identifiable Information. Company takes the security of personally identifiable information very seriously. We use commercially reasonable efforts to secure web servers, networks, host operating systems and databases within our control against unauthorized access. Please remember that the security measures taken above are not foolproof; no website can guarantee that personally identifiable information will be protected in all situations. Therefore, Company can only state that it will make a reasonable effort to protect from unauthorized access the information that you provide.
- Updating Your Personal Information and Contacting Company. You can always contact Company in order to: (i) update the personally identifiable information that you have provided; or (ii) direct us to render inactive on our systems all personally identifiable information that refers or relates to you. We may be reached by telephone at +1-866-763-8427 or by returning to the website and filling out the Contact Uspage. Please note that if you request us to delete personally identifiable information that you provided from our active use, we may still use aggregate information that contains nothing which can personally identify you, and some personally identifiable information that you provided may continue to reside on backup tapes and other non-active systems used for data restoration purposes. Such data stored on backup media will eventually be overwritten. We will not manually delete personally identifiable information that you provided from such backup media.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement. Company may change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting revisions to our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the provisions of this Privacy Statement and your continued usage after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement or any revised policy, please exit this website immediately.
- Transfer of Business. If Company transfers any of its business, either by selling substantially all of its assets, merging, or by a stock sale or other sales transaction in which Company effectively transfers substantially all of its business, Company will also transfer all of its customer files to such purchaser. You hereby consent to the transfer of such information; provided however that Company shall: (i) comply with all Federal Trade Commission rules and regulations; and (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to have the purchaser expressly agree to the obligations of Company in this Privacy Statement. In addition, Company may transfer personal information provided by you and aggregate information collected on this Website to a third party organization to which Company outsources all or a portion of its backend office administration functions (an “Outsourcer”); provided that when Company does this, it shall enter into an agreement with such Outsourcer whereby the Outsourcer covenants to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in substantially the same manner as Company has agreed to do in this Privacy Statement.